Sunday, April 20, 2008

Disneyland with Oma



Head must touch the pillow!!! I am SOOOO tired:(  I am all about getting to Disneyland early to beat the crowds, but BOY did 6AM come to fast for me!!! Nick, Emma, Elisabeth and I wanted to be at the park by 8AM and we only missed out mark by 15 minutes. Not bad if I do say so myself:)  So, I might be tired, but it was worth it because we waited in NO lines this morning and we were able to ride 8 rides (including the train and the monorail) in 5 hours! That also included Elisabeth watching Emma so Nick an I could ride Space Mountain.  I think Nick enjoyed it...I thought I was going to toss my cookies. Oh, how I have aged!!! What happened to the days when I could ride roller coaster after roller coaster?!?! We are going to be in BIG trouble when Emma gets older.  I think Nick and I will have to flip a coin to see who has to ride with her:)  

Back to our day...I had a great time and it was really fun listening to Nick and Elisabeth talk about what Disney was like when they would come when Nick was little and how much it has changed.

No comments: