Friday, February 15, 2008

This is only a test...

Am I the only one hearing the Violent Femmes song in the background?  Suddenly I am flashing back to high school and my friend Mary (or was it Chantal???Hmmm???) singing, "this is only a desk". Okay so I digress...
Favorite cousin Amy keeps hounding me to create a blog and if I am not blogging I am truly missing out on a wonderful opportunity to "share" moments with my friends and family.  So....here I am preparing to blog about my life as a SAHM with Miss EEL (Emma Elisabeth Lenz).  I am not so sure that anything all that interesting happens here, but every time I share a story with Amy she says, "you REALLY need to blog!!!". Well, I have decided to go for it and take the leap into the land of blogging and if it doesn't go well we can all blame Amy:) 

No comments: